[Owasp-manila] Fwd: StrongAuth CTO at OWASP AppSec APAC 2013

Ariel Moncayo ariel.moncayo at owasp.org
Tue Jan 15 06:33:56 UTC 2013

Fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Andrew Chen*
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Subject: StrongAuth CTO at OWASP AppSec APAC 2013
To: ariel.moncayo at owasp.org

 Hi Ariel,

My name is Andrew Chen, and I am the Asia Pacific Business Development
Manager for StrongAuth, Inc, a Silicon Valley company specializing in data
security and encryption key management.

Our CTO, Arshad Noor, will be presenting his talk **Securing data with a
Data Encryption Infrastructure** at this year's OWASP AppSec APAC 2013 in
Jeju, South Korea, from February 21-22, about the revolutionary RC3
web-application architecture (http://ibm.co/rc3dw) and an industry-changing
Data Encryption Infrastructure (DEI).

If you or any of your colleagues in attendance are interested in setting up
a meeting during the week of the conference, please feel free to let me
know so that I can set it up. Thank you!

--
Best regards,

Andrew Chen
Business Development Manager