[Owasp-manchester] OWASP Manchester meeting 12th November 2015

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic86 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:52:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

There are still tickets available for OWASP Manchester meeting, which will
be on this Thursday (12th November), at 6PM, at  UK Fast's offices in Hulme
<https://goo.gl/maps/sTH3jRM86Ts>. This is just a kind reminder for the
event and tickets.

If you still don't have your tickets, please obtain them on the following
link:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/owasp-manchester-meeting-12th-november-2015-tickets-19093911403

Hope to see you all there

Best regards,