[Owasp-manchester] Linkedin Group

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 19:32:42 EDT 2004

Thanks Andy!

Just a reminder to everyone that tomorrows event is now fully booked, so if
you cant now make it then please let me know as there are people on the
waiting list.

And we havnt managed to find anyone to sponsor pizzas this time I'm afraid
:(
If you can sponsor the pizza then please let me know asap, otherwise best
have something to eat before, or plan for a late dinner.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Cheers,

Simon