[OWASP-Malaysia] Fwd: MaGIC recently rolled out the e at Stanford Program

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:55:57 UTC 2014

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera

Forward email from a friend.

MaGIC recently rolled out the e at Stanford Program where we will be selecting
a group of dynamic startups for a week of exclusive entrepreneurship
program at Stanford University, followed by another week of networking in
Silicon Valley. The program will run from Nov 9 - 21, 2014, and we are
getting the word out and accepting applications from now until Aug 20, 2014

http://www.mymagic.my/programs/stanfordtraining/

and another announcement

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2014 MOSCMY2014 is open for registration

http://www.mosc.my/packages

Please email to *registration at mosc.my <registration at mosc.my>* *and CC
moscmy at gmail.com <moscmy at gmail.com>* for registration detail and payment.