[OWASP-Malaysia] Jemputan Persidangan Sumber Terbuka Malaysia 2013 (MOSC2013) @ MOSCMY

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 23:16:34 UTC 2013

FYI

MOSCMY 2013 or MOSC2013 brochure can be download here
http://www.mosc.my/register

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 Brochure ....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/161251717/MOSC-2013-Brochure

--

---

MOSC2013 Update With Email @ MailChimp
http://eepurl.com/lBBbj

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSC2013)
http://portal.mosc.my/