[OWASP-Malaysia] Is OWASP Malaysia dying slowly?

Helen Gao helen.gao at owasp.org
Mon Jul 23 13:39:09 UTC 2012

Dear Sia,

*My name is Helen Gao. I have been volunteering for OWASP since 2006. I
have the honor of being the OWASP Asia Pacific liaison. I helped organized
two workshops for OWASP leaders in the area in the past year. I met *Mohd
Fazli Azran* of the Malaysia chapter at the conferences. I*f you need help
activating the chapter then please let me know.

There seems to be an activity last year, OWASP Day KL
2011<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Day_KL_2011>
.

Helen Gao
OWASP Global Committee Chair