[OWASP-Malaysia] Fwd: Invitation to Participate Cyber Warfare Questionnaire

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:48:36 EDT 2011

Team

Forwarded email :-

Survey link

https://cnii.cybersecurity.my/limesurvey/index.php?sid=48615&lang=en

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CyberSecurity Malaysia (ISPD) <zarithfariha at cybersecurity.my>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:56 AM
Subject: Invitation to Participate Cyber Warfare Questionnaire
To: MISP_CUST <zarithfariha at cybersecurity.my>

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to invite you to participate in the cyber warfare
questionnaire.  The objective of this questionnaire to gage the level
of awareness of Malaysian in general on the subject of cyber warfare.

Please note that, this survey is seeking your personal opinion and
does not represent the views of your organization or group.

The online questionnaire can be accessed/retrieve through attached
link.  We appreciate your respond by 31 May 2011 before 5pm.

Online Cyber Warfare Questionnaire

https://cnii.cybersecurity.my/limesurvey/index.php?sid=48615&lang=en

We would like to thank you for your participation in this survey.

Thank You.

________________________________
Disclaimer:

“This email (and any attachment to it) is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. CyberSecurity Malaysia assumes no liability whatsoever for
the content of this email or for the consequences of actions taken
based on such content unless it is subsequently confirmed in writing.
Unintended recipients are notified that disclosing, copying or
distributing of this email, or acting based on its contents, is
strictly prohibited; and you are to immediately and permanently delete
or destroy this email and notify the sender forthwith.