[Owasp-Malaysia] Need Advice on 2 Different Network in One Switch

Muzamir Mokhtar muzamir at pahang.gov.my
Thu Mar 31 12:21:21 EDT 2011

Thanx hasanuddin..

could you please give some more explanation on your answer for Q1 dan Q2..
I do need this as inputs to give clear explanation to the person who
do this. I do figure out some of better solution for this...however
the purpose of i'm asking this question is to get a better explanation
why it is not recommended..
--
Muzamir bin Mokhtar,
Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat (F44)