[Owasp-Malaysia] Need Advice on 2 Different Network in One Switch

Muzamir Mokhtar muzamir at pahang.gov.my
Thu Mar 31 12:17:38 EDT 2011

Thanx asriey,

I do know some of the alternative to solve the issue. However i just
need to know base on my question what is the effect of doing that,
since i got some problem with 'rasa pandai sikit' users which try to
do like that which they claim no problem will occur. I need more
inputs to make my point to reject the solution more clear and
undoubtful...hope you guys can help.
--
Muzamir bin Mokhtar,
http://muzzoshah.blogspot.com