[Owasp-Malaysia] Permintaan untuk deface website saya

simpleLinux 2fzweb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:37:25 EDT 2011

Ok, the port 9999 is the gateaway port for my http proxy.

My server is filtering the contents that is requested by the client.

About the theme footer: there is no copyrigh but a backlinks, such as
alabama flirt, etc etc... No worries I'm no longer need wordpress but
I'll use schoolnet hosting instead...

--
*Fariz Luqman*
The Chairman of SimpleLinux