[Owasp-Malaysia] SEO Attack

Abdulla Al-Attas alattas.abdulla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 02:07:34 EST 2011

Hey

I'm kinda interested to know about this topic too.. I tried to find some
information about it before but I only found the general information.. then
I located few russian hacking forum but it was difficult to navigate because
I had to translate every single line to know where I am going or what I'm
browsing... thats what made me stop then other projects came

if anyone have some initial research or documentation please do share
here.. you don't have to share everything if you don't.. at least share the
direction where to look :-)