[OWASP-Malaysia] DDoS Defence Guide Released France CERT

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:13:54 EDT 2011

Opps

Just figure this out time bawa motor nak balik semalam.

DDoS on the DNS itself. Setting 600 to may also a disadvantage if we
dont have backup dns properly configure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_to_live

Default 86400 seconds, which is 24 hours.

My advice have a proper secondary DNS in place outsite the primary DNS network.

Amir Haris, what do you think?