[Owasp-Malaysia] bounty for hackers

najmi.zabidi at gmail.com najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 05:02:40 EST 2011

some may get angry since hacker should refers to people who codes, and
the bad guys should be called as crackers.
but seems hardly to see press heading uses "cracker" or notorious cracker etc.

but i like this one.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/208655/russian_hacker_builds_70_terabyte_home_computer.html