[Owasp-Malaysia] .my Domain Registry now support Jawi IDN

najmi.zabidi at gmail.com najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 23:58:00 EST 2011

The idea of receiving phishing email in Jawi is really the most awaited one.
Google translate does not support jawi conversion, so the phishers
gonna have hard time to write jawi phish email. Good luck!

Kinda doubt the use of jawi domain, for me if I want to use it more or
less just for fun, or simply putting hotlink for ppl to type.
I don't want them to take trouble finding keymaps to put in the domain
name, hehe