[Owasp-Malaysia] Open for sponsorship

Rahezar Rahmat rahezar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 04:18:29 EST 2011

+1

I'm attending and participating this one for sure.

Where your data go today?
This information was send over a secure encrypted link Powered by VoidVPN at http://void.us.to/order.php
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

OWASP Malaysia Wiki
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia

OWASP Malaysia Wiki Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OWASP-Malaysia-Local-Chapter/295989208420