[Owasp-Malaysia] Website gomen negeri ada malware, 1st thing 1st?

Hazrul Hamzah hazrul at hazrulnz.net
Fri Jan 14 04:00:02 EST 2011

Salam,

I believe there's admin email address or that particular agency contact
information. My advice is to notify the webmaster/admin/related
personnel on the findings that you've discovered. And since this
involves with one of the government agencies, GCERT will handle this.
Usually when any govt agencies received this kind of notification, they
will respond without getting gcert involved IF the security events can
be managed/handled by themselves. IF not then GCERT will turun padang lah.

So if you receive no response from the said agency, I guess you can
contact GCERT directly lah.

Thanks