[Owasp-Malaysia] Joomla design for simpleLinux GNU/Linux [template]

Shaiffulnizam Mohamad shaifful at joomla.my
Tue Jan 11 07:18:26 EST 2011

I'll handle the legalities with my ISP. What you need to do is just hacking
my website.
Don't put it on the waste. Don't hack the ISP. If you do that, I will not be
responsible.

Let say, JUST deface my website. Not the whole server I mean the server
which holde the VPS. I just need to make sure that Joomla is really secured.

Tq