[Owasp-Malaysia] Joomla design for simpleLinux GNU/Linux [template]

Hazrul Hamzah hazrul at hazrulnz.net
Tue Jan 11 05:16:52 EST 2011

Bro,

Does the prize includes exemption or total immunity from Egypt Cyber Law
or any law of that country that related to this? Any act of policy
violation can be considered as security incident. I believe most of us do
not want to be a digital fugitive and I do want to visit the pyramids in
Egypt one day ;)

Sorry if I do sound like an overly paranoid person but it is better to be
safe than sorry eh.. Many many many years a go a guy with an internet
handle called bluescreen thrown into a Jail in Japan for this kind of
thingy.. he is a malaysian allrite :D

Thanks and cheers