[Owasp-Malaysia] Joomla design for simpleLinux GNU/Linux [template]

Shaiffulnizam Mohamad shaifful at joomla.my
Tue Jan 11 04:27:36 EST 2011

My own VPS located at egypt, protected with CloudFlare :)
Basic Joomla 1.6, no mod_rewrite, system run on debian lenny,
basic firewall system. Please check the site. https://sslcheckoutnow.com
Do I need to provide my dedicated IP? I don't think so. Hehehe, try to guest
my site and my IP. Deface it as you need.
I don't care,* but please. Provide me what you have done*, if you can deface
it. It will really helps a lot of people, and the person who can deface it.
Win get a prize worth RM 300 of Joomla! Goodies.