[Owasp-Malaysia] Joomla design for simpleLinux GNU/Linux [template]

simpleLinux 2fzweb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:24:45 EST 2011

a) The system location is Malaysia. the dns hosting is mschosting.com for
sure.
ns101.mschosting.com > simplelinux.my
b) My friend and I own the system. the directory is
/public_html/simplelinux/alpha > simpleLinux.my. this is a shared hosting
c) I don't sure..

perhaps my server is hard to be hacked ";)" because it's a shared server, or
perhaps, not... or should I just touch up the system... [dunno to much about
this mod-mod and .htaccess things

--
*Fariz Luqman*
The Chairman of SimpleLinux