[Owasp-Malaysia] Top posting vs Bottom posting - which one is OK for you

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 04:28:46 EST 2011

I'm using top posting because I'm used to it the day I know email.
Company email need to have trailing of email respond and must be top
posting.

But I will trim the email to include only the related point.

Gmail do something that I believe make users forgo the need to trim
email. Any repeated content in email threads will be hide and if
needed, we just click -Show quoted text -

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:13 PM, najmi.zabidi at gmail.com