[Owasp-Malaysia] Python tools for penetration testers

OWASP Malaysia admin at owasp.my
Mon Jan 10 00:41:35 EST 2011

Dear Core Machinegun a.k.a MK47

Yes that was from there. We get this from OWASP project lead about this
Python and want us to post to OWASP Malaysia. It nothing just to share to
members. If you have another source of link or others project please do so.
We hope you can post every week and share what you know and sharing to us.
Don't just complaining.We thought you are mature but complaint about link it
not like professional but link childish :P. We will post every source that
we have to share to members without link or not it doesn't matter. Sharing
Is Caring :)