[Owasp-Malaysia] [SPAM] Fwd: PAYMENT RELEASE NOTICE <---------- ANOTHER SPAM FROM MALAYSIA?

Mohd Syamsuri msyamsuri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:24:37 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ATM <funds at dozco.in>
Date: 2011/2/11
Subject: RE: PAYMENT RELEASE NOTICE

  *Welcome to MasterCard Asia/Pacific Region*
 * *
 *ATM MasterCard*
 *Asia/Pacific Regional Headquarters*
 *Southeast Asia*
 *152 Beach Road #35-00*
 *The Gateway East*
 *Bukitt Bin Tanng KL*
 *Malaysia*
 * *
 * *
 *RE: PAYMENT RELEASE NOTICE*
 * *
 *We wish to officially notify you once again of your status via your email
address as our previous letter to your home address mailbox was returned
undelivered.*
 * *
 *Your cash bonus payout of USD$ 2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollar) have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward
delivery to you via our ATM MasterCard which you will use to withdraw cash
at any ATMs SERVICE MACHINES where you see the MasterCard (or
Maestro®/Cirrus®) sign/logo located in more than 22 million locations across
210 countries worldwide, including your present location.*
 * *
 *This amount of USD$ 2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollar) is cash bonus awarded to you as financial aid that
will assist in your business, educational and personal development.*
 * *
 *Your ATM MasterCard maximum withdrawal limit per day is USD$ 5,000 (Five
Thousand United States Dollar) Only.*
 * *
 *If we have reached you this time as hopeful, endeavor to get back to us
immediately to enable us commence the immediate delivery of your ATM
MasterCard and PIN (Personal Identification Number) to your present home
address.*
 * *
 ****PLEASE NOTE THAT DELIVERY ( NOT P.O. Box ) IS FREE OF CHARGE****
 * *
 *The delivery process of your ATM MasterCard shall be completed as soon as
you have contacted the Officer in Charge of delivery as stated below:*
 * *
 *=========================================================*
 *Name: Danny McCarty*
 *Officer in Charge*
 *ATM MasterCard*
 *Asia/Pacific Regional Headquarters*
 * *
 *Email: < **delivery.officer at mail.bg* <delivery.officer at mail.bg>* >*
 *=========================================================*
 * *
 *Please reconfirm/provide him with the underlisted informations below as
soon as possible;*
 * *
 *1. Full Names*
 *2. Delivery Address ( Note: PRESENT HOME ADDRESS NOT P.O. Box )*
 *3. Nationality / Present Location*
 *4. Occupation / Monthly Income*
 *5. Phone Number(s)*
 * *
 *Thanks for your cooperation and congratulations once again.*
 * *
 *Sincerly,*
 *Cecilia Chan*
 *Customer Care*
 *ATM MasterCard*
 *Asia/Pacific Regional Headquarters*
 *Southeast Asia*
 *152 Beach Road #35-00*
 *The Gateway East*
 *Bukitt Bin Tanng KL*
 *Malaysia*
 * *
 * *
 *NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 03 U.C. 2510 et seq. and is
CONFIDENTIAL. The information and work product contained herein are
PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the owner of this
e-mail. If you are neither the intended recipient(s), nor a person
responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by using
the "reply" feature and then immediately delete this message and all
attachments from your computer. Thank you.*
 * *
 * *
 *© 1994-2011. MasterCard. All rights reserved*

--
best regard
syamsuri