[Owasp-Malaysia] Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [apwg] Looking for your input on a survey on DNS safety]

najmi.zabidi at gmail.com najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:15:45 EST 2011

Hi,

If you're using DNSSEC please respond to this survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QXTS93K

From:    "Rod Rasmussen" <rod.rasmussen at internetidentity.com>
Date:    Tue, February 8, 2011 9:02 am
To:      najmi at kict.iiuM.edu.my

Certainly!

We are trying to get this in front of people who would be involved in
security or networking operations for their organizations, be it business,
government, education, or other.  In particular though, larger
organizations that would have  large potential user bases where cache
poisoning attacks could affect a large number of people and/or high-value
transactions.

Thanks,

Rod Rasmussen
President/CTO, Internet Identity
Co-Chair, APWG Internet Policy Committee
rod.rasmussen at internetidentity.com