[Owasp-Malaysia] OWASP Threat Modeling Project - Call for Volunteers/Contributors

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:19:18 EDT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anurag Agarwal (OWASP) <anurag.agarwal at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:59 AM
Subject: OWASP Threat Modeling Project - Call for Volunteers/Contributors

Hi Guys - We had a good working session on OWASP threat modeling methodology
at OWASP Portugal summit. I have updated the discussion points with next
steps on OWASP Threat Modeling project page.
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Threat_Modelling_Project

We are currently seeking volunteers to contribute to the project. I am
copying the next steps from the wiki page to the mail below.

1. High level project roadmap with milestones.
2. Call for participants
3. Review existing resources within OWASP to align with threat modeling
project.
4. Come up with a threat modeling methodology
5. Publish the first draft

Please subscribe to the mailing list
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-threat-modelling-project

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any questions or need
additional information.

Thanks,

Anurag Agarwal
MyAppSecurity Inc