[Owasp-Malaysia] The Best, Secure and lightier HTTPD

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:01:55 EDT 2010

I`m not buyers any Web Server application but if you think what the best you
can do your own benchmark using 3rd party tool.

http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/article.php/1363241/Web-Server-BenchmarksWebServer-Compare.htm

So you can do it by your self and also get the result for your self and use
for your own self and compare by yourself. :)