[Owasp-Malaysia] [osdcmy-public] Protecting From DDOS

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 10:59:27 EDT 2010

Ihsan

Thanks, this information keep me more want to dig in to know more....

I dont know how far our ISP willing to help website owner during MSDOS
- multi-source denial of service. (thanks Harish) I do hear ISP cancel
an account and ask the owner to find other ISP. I believe that to goal
of the attack. Making sure the ISP will cancel the owner account and
no where to host it...