[Owasp-Malaysia] PTPTN debtors list with their IC and status(backlisted, warned or else)

fenris mohdfenris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 01:54:51 EDT 2010


rahezar :) wink wink ....

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Rahezar Rahmat <rahezar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh I see.. Patut ler :P
>
> Sent by AT&T from my BlackBerry® Smartphone
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hazrul Hamzah <hazrul at hazrulnz.net>
> Sender: owasp-malaysia-bounces at lists.owasp.org
> Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:25:56
> To: Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Malaysia Local Chapter<
> owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org>
> Reply-To: "Open Web Application Security Project \(OWASP\) Malaysia Local
>        Chapter" <owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org>
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-Malaysia] PTPTN debtors list with their IC and status
>  (backlisted, warned or else)
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-Malaysia mailing list
> Owasp-Malaysia at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-malaysia
>
> OWASP Malaysia Wiki
> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia
>
> OWASP Malaysia Wiki Facebook
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/OWASP-Malaysia-Local-Chapter/295989208420
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-Malaysia mailing list
> Owasp-Malaysia at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-malaysia
>
> OWASP Malaysia Wiki
> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia
>
> OWASP Malaysia Wiki Facebook
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/OWASP-Malaysia-Local-Chapter/295989208420
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-malaysia/attachments/20101014/0ab17251/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Owasp-Malaysia mailing list