[Owasp-Malaysia] Maybank2u Notice Beware of Phishing

Andy Tan Eng Teik - JTM andytan at epf.gov.my
Sun Oct 10 07:09:28 EDT 2010

Can you guys remove me from your mailing list. Thanks

Sent using BlackBerry

OWASP Malaysia Wiki
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia

OWASP Malaysia Wiki Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OWASP-Malaysia-Local-Chapter/295989208420

"DISCLAIMER:- The contents of this email and its attachment, if any ("message") are intended for the named addressee only and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee or if you have inadvertently receive this message, you should immediately destroy or delete this message and notify the sender by return e-mail. The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) disclaims all liabilities for any error, loss or damage arising from this message being infected by computer virus or other contamination. All opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of EPF shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by EPF."