[Owasp-Malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Meetup: Open register for Speaker

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:33:12 EDT 2010

Hi All,

It will be 3 hour each every monthly meetup. Speaker will get 1 hour to give
a talk. So each meetup will have 3 speakers. If only that month have 2
speakers registered we will give them 1.5 hour or if only 1 speakers
registered we give them total 3 hour talk. So perhaps we can have 3 speakers
per meetup and It a *FREE-TALK not commercial or paid events.* If we do
workshop then it will requirement you to pay. :)

About RSVP we just use FaceBook <http://www.facebook.com/OWASP.Malaysia> to
communicate will people who want to join. We not strict or have rules about
this meetup. It open to everybody. This point of this meetup is to share and
spread the awareness of security to the public.

Gan,

Actually this meetup driven by community. We will discuss with CSM about
this but sure if your management want more info about this please
check at OWASP
web <http://www.owasp.my>. About open house we dont have any plan to do
that. Maybe this month meetup will be OWASP Open House :D

Thanks