[Owasp-Malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Meetup: Open register for Speaker

Muzamir Mokhtar muzamir at pahang.gov.my
Tue Oct 5 21:04:13 EDT 2010

Great..
What about the participant?..How do we register?
Thanx
--
Muzamir bin Mokhtar,
Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat (F44)

----- Message from mfazliazran at gmail.com ---------
     Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:56:14 +0800
     From: Mohd Fazli Azran <mfazliazran at gmail.com>
  Subject: [Owasp-Malaysia] OWASP Malaysia Meetup: Open register for Speaker
       To: owasp-malaysia <owasp-malaysia at lists.owasp.org>

> Hi Members,
>
> OWASP Malaysia will regularly will do monthly meetup. You are all invited to
> be a speaker for the Meetup. Every month OWASP Malaysia are planning to do 3
> hour talk and each speakers will have 1 hour to give a talk. For who
> interest to part on if please sent you :
>
> 1) Name
> 2) Short Bio
> 3) Picture
> 4) Topic
>
> Each month will have 3 hour talk. Please email to me for who interest.
>  Please check this planning schedule
> here<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AheZPLJPYa-_dEl4SXRkOTVmX2RFaXRyS1ZQTU9aaHc&hl=en>.
> Will update regularly if we have any volunteer speaker want to give a
> Free-Talk. The topic are selected
>
> 1) Web Application Security
> 2) Code Review
> 3) IT Security Forensic
> 4) Incident Handler
> 5) IS Audit
> 6) Web Exploit & Vulnerable technique
> 7) Web Scripting
> 8) Offensive & Defensive
> 9) Penetration Tester
> 10) New technology Web Application
> 11) Any related project for Web Application
>
> For who interest please email me before one month that you want to be part
> of the meetup. Any collaboration are also welcome. Thanks
>
> Mohd Fazli Azran
> OWASP Malaysia Chapter Leader
>
> --
> MySpamGuard State Government of Pahang, Malaysia and is believed to
> be clean.
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

----- End message from mfazliazran at gmail.com -----

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and the attachment is from State Government of Pahang,
Malaysia. It is intended solely for the person to whom they are
addressed and may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing,
copying or taking any action in reliance of the content of this
information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
immediately if you have received this e-mail and delete it from your
system. The recipient should check the e-mail and any attachment for
the presence of viruses that could be transmitted via e-mail. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
incomplete or contain viruses. State Government of Pahang, Malaysia
accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arises as a result of e-mail transmission.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that does
not relate to the official business of State Government of Pahang,
Malaysia shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by State