[Owasp-Malaysia] Penggodam Malaysia ditahan 'curi' 400, 000 kad kredit di AS

Hazrul Hamzah hazrul at hazrulnz.net
Thu Nov 18 21:33:24 EST 2010

Lol.. Ok, remember that credit card fraud will be investigated by US
Secret Service and FYI banks do have a good correlation engine on
detecting users spending habits and pattern. ;)

We do have a collection of "hackers" profiles for this kind of fraud..
Cuma evidence is not that strong (in sense of acceptable in the court
la). SO we just have it as a list of this "hackers" profiles ;P

Maybe the CC info is too lucrative to be ignored eh? :D

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5631 (20101118) __________

http://www.eset.com