[Owasp-Malaysia] News: Infosec Threat

Hazrul Hamzah hazrul at hazrulnz.net
Mon Nov 15 02:39:31 EST 2010

To add,

Do not use "FREE" as the main reason of using Open Source Software. Open
source not only good in sense of customization etc but also it provides
inside information for the attackers for executing his attacks. Try to
avoid too generic installation and do have the resources of maintaining
that particular apps. ;)

Thanks