[Owasp-Malaysia] Fwd: Alert: Your Account Was Revoked

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Tue May 11 22:33:49 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:29:45AM +0800, Amir Haris Ahmad wrote:
> [...]

Another variant I've seen a lot of is some kind of allegation about an
email account--sometimes it's full, sometimes some error--along with a
request to reply with a bunch of info including username and password,
under the (too often right!) assumption that such credentials are good
in more than one place.

Cheers,
David.

--