[Owasp-Malaysia] Invitation: OWASP 2nd Meeting Malaysia Chapter

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:32:57 EDT 2010

All,

PERJASA boardcasting this workshop to PERJASA Members in their portal

http://perjasa.org.my/ and Perjasa FB page

http://www.facebook.com/notes/perjasa/seminar-keselamatan-web-percuma-oleh-owasp-malaysia/391894755945

Its a good exposure for us and we need to keep this momentum going.

Fazli do inform City University Science & Technology about this. But
we don't know yet what to expect. lets get feedback from them later.

Keep up.

Thank you.