[Owasp-Malaysia] [osdcmy-public] HSBB Area?

Mohd Fazli Azran Abd Malek mfazliazran at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 22:33:34 EDT 2010

Here the official link for press release by TM about HSBB Project .. 48
exchange until end of 2010. with 750k premise/house will cover for this
years...

" I would say that the launch of UniFi supports our belief that TM has
shouldered this responsibility to the best of our ability, and the trust put
on us to deliver the project has not been misplaced" - Dato Zamzamzairani

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:27 AM, CL Chow <klrkdekira at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's always best effort in ISP check the TM's HSBB faqs XD
> Regards,
> CL Chow
>

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Mohd Rizal <tilmiz4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nafsu hati :-)
>>
>> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
>> ------------------------------
>> *From: * Mohd Murtadha Mohamad <tango.ta at gmail.com>
>> *Date: *Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:51:03 +0800
>> *To: *<osdcmy-list at googlegroups.com>
>> *Subject: *Re: [osdcmy-public] HSBB Area?
>>
>> Kalau ikut nafsu, nafsu yang mana tu?
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Mohd Fazli Azran Abd Malek <
>> mfazliazran at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Senarai Pakej HSBB Sila pilih ikut kemampuan bukan ikut nafsu yaaa... :D
>>>
>>> Pakej UniFi :
>>>
>>> 5 Mbps – RM 149
>>> 10 Mbps – RM199