[Owasp-Malaysia] Fwd: FYI: BitBlaze group job openings and volunteer positions

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 23:09:18 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen McCamant <smcc at cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Subject: FYI: BitBlaze group job openings and volunteer positions
To: bitblaze-users at googlegroups.com

We just posted this to our web site, but we thought some of you here
might be interested too:

Job Openings and Volunteer Positions

The BitBlaze project is looking for developers to help extend and
enhance our state-of-the art framework for binary analysis in security
applications. In particular, we're looking for developers/researchers
with skills and experience including computer security, languages and
compilers, assembly language, low-level operating system work, and
decision procedures. We have openings for interns (for the summer or
another similar period), staff scientists/staff programmers, postdocs,
and open-source contributors. If interested, send a CV/resume and
interest description to bitblaze.jobs at gmail.com.

 -- Stephen

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to bitblaze-users+
unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE
ME" as the subject.