[Owasp-Malaysia] Penang CISSP/trainer anyone?

James Tan jameztcc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 03:34:59 EDT 2010

HI Fazli.

Apologies if my earlier post is vague :) Thanks for the response. Actually I
am not providing any training, just letting this list(your guys) know that
the training company is looking for CISSP trainer(s) (which I think is
paid/commercial) for their Penang and probably JB/KL centers.

However if there's any meetups/workshops in Penang in future or somewhere in
KL (if I can make it), I will volunteer my time/service if possible.

Tejinder,

I will drop you a separate email of the contact that approached me. You can
negotiate with the him your terms etc.
I do not earn a single cent/credit for recommendation. You could invite me
to sit in your future sessions, could learn a thing or two from your
experience :)

thanks everyone, please feel free inform me of your interest, will point you
to the center.
James Tan