[Owasp-Malaysia] Social network sites: Block or not?

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:40:16 EDT 2010

There was a suggestion by somebody in Malaysia before to abolish Medical
Certificate, and giving trust to the employee if they want to take sick
leave. However the suggestion was opposed by a medical association, saying
Malaysians are lack of trust. Not that Malaysians are but, it just that as
the saying, lure for the forbidden fruit.

I donno, but I can't resist to check my social network updates given it
wasn't blocked. It's so tempting