[Owasp-Malaysia] Social network sites: Block or not?

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:43:55 EDT 2010

Unless the company is developing Social networks stuffs, I don't see strong
reason such online networks should be allowed.

Nevertheless, both stuffs actually connect people. They help getting you
interesting links and call for events for example.

LinkedIn is possible, it helps the current employee being hunted down by the
job hunter  :p