[Owasp-Malaysia] OWASP / infosec evening sessions in Pulau Pinang

BRIAN RITCHIE esqbrianritchie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:28:13 EST 2010

James, your best bet would also be to contact geek00l at gmail . Last I heard,
he was still in Penang and may be interested in your idea. geek00l / C.S.
Lee is a very prominent member of the Malaysian Sec scene. Until Fazli and
us come up with a modular OWASP structure for Malaysia, I'm afraid this is
all we can give you.

-BRIAN RITCHIE