[Owasp-malaysia] Laporan mesyuarat OWASP Malaysia 2010

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:00:06 EST 2010

On 2/10/10 8:10 PM, mel wrote:
> Unless I am wrong, meeting minutes normally have topics that were
> discussed and action plans, and who will be responsible for that
> particular action. As I said earlier, the topics that were discussed
> were not in the meeting minutes. For example, we talked about having
> the workshop in a month's time, but it was not recorded in the meeting
> minutes. If it was not recorded, then this basically means that no one
> will take action on that topic.
>
> --mel

> Mel,
>
> That was overall topic. No need detail explanation. We keep it simple
> and so anybody understand what we are doing now. We will do the
> necessary thing about those topic and speakers for the workshop. What
> your mean more like agenda to you??
>
> Mohd Fazli Azran
> OWASP Malaysia Chapter Leader

It ok mel. youre not wrong. This is just outline for our roadmap. So i
just do a simple and summary our meeting. We will discuss detail about
it. It to soon and dont so rush it. We need member to join also for our
project. Perhap now some of our members know what we doing now or maybe
they not understand yet our project.

Later our unofficial meeting face to face will explain to them what we
doing so far. I now discuss with gov agency for our unofficial meeting
for OWASP Malaysia can be done. Just wait for confirmation with them.