[Owasp-malaysia] Intro The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Malaysia Local Chapter

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 05:32:02 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,
>

> Please comment our introduction. This can be used in Wiki, Web page or
> Email.
>
> ----------snipped------------

Bro, aku try tegur grammer je

"OWASP Malaysia Project now officially now handle and organize by
MySecurity Community and we are NGO body. We want to invite all
Malaysian to join us and share the knowledge, skill, idea and related
to make OWASP Malaysia Project benefit to everybody. OWASP Malaysia
Project as well are the pioneer project for Web Security Application
and we tied with Malaysia Government Security Agency & Organization to
promote and give awareness to Malaysian specially to government
agencies  and universities. Any private sector who want to contribute
and sponsor are welcome"

Suggestion:

OWASP Malaysia Project is now officially handled and organized by
MySecurity Community and we are an NGO . We want to invite all
Malaysian to join us and share your knowledge, skills, ideas and et cetera
to make OWASP Malaysia Project beneficial to everybody. OWASP Malaysia
Project is also a pioneer project for the Web Security Application
We are also tied with the Malaysia Government Security Agency & Organization
promote and give awareness to the Malaysian government
agencies  and universities. Any private sector which wants to contribute
and sponsor are welcomed.

Sape lagi berabuk English/Native speaker boleh la rephrase ke etc. Tapi dah
understandable dah tu.. cuma nak kasi cantik je