[Owasp-malaysia] [MySEC] Tonight RoadMap Discussion

BRIAN RITCHIE esqbrianritchie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 03:31:02 EST 2010

Greetings all,

  Was speaking to Haris. Lets get OWASP rolling as well. My proposition
tonight is to discuss the OWASP Malaysian Chapter activities and set a
roadmap for all to kind of fall into. OWASP Malaysia, please kindly take
note of the meeting invite below and please attend to make your views heard.
Fazli and Haris along with yours truly will be there to help coordinate.

-BRIAN RITCHIE

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel <linuxmalaysia at gmail.com