[Owasp-malaysia] greetings 2010

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:24:54 EST 2010

On 2/3/10 2:35 PM, Rezuan Asrah wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Just out of curiosity. How many of you who work as a web programmer?
>
> Probably by sharing codes and examples on how you do certain things to make it more secure might be more beneficial and practical than having meet-ups.
>
> On Feb 2, 2010, at 9:55 PM, Adam Othman wrote:
>
>> +1 to that. Meeting face to face is always the best option for me, imo. Online has its benefits and its own masking, meeting in real helps you trust one more. But then again, most of you guys here knows one another already, direct or indirectly, rite? haha
>>
>> When? where? Count me in. :)~
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Nik M Adam Hafiz
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM, mel <melingm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How about we start with a chapter meeting to select committee members
>> and plan for activities? This would be a good start, imho.
>>
>> --mel
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Mohd Fazli Azran Abd Malek
>> <mfazliazran at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> To new members,
>>>
>>> Somehow now OWASP Malaysia Chapter have 125 members to our mailing list.
>>> Greeting to all. Before we can start our chapter here maybe some of us
>>> likely dont know what is OWASP is.
>>> OWASP = Open Web Application Security Project
>>> Now Mysecurity Community will organized OWASP Malaysia Chapter and we will
>>> share the information and knowledge to every members. This OWASP was open
>>> source project focus to web application for security. We not yet started the
>>> project yet but we now ongoing to make some events for this. Anybody are
>>> welcome to give suggestion and idea about this project. The rules are simple
>>> don't not make noise and hated each others and some over critic and
>>> troublemaker over this malling list be like professional not like childish.
>>> We will update some XTVT and events. Wanna any detail can explore OWASP
>>> project at
>>>
>>> www.owasp.org
>>> Our official chat via IRC was
>>> irc.mysecurity.my 80
>>> Any query or suggestion dont hesitate to contact me.
>>> Mohd Fazli Azran
>>> OWASP Malaysia Chapter Leader

> --
> Yours truly,
> Rezuan Asrah
>
> CompuMed Health Logistics Sdn Bhd
> Software Developer
>
> phone : +603 2089 3885
> email : rezuan at compumed.com.my

 Hi Rezuan,

That was a xtvt we wil do and need more info from other members too. I
think now most of members was system administrator, System analysis and
network staff. I will invite many web programmer to join this mailing
list. OWASP to big to everyone want to focus. We will build new team for
focus each main topic. We will update the xtvt. Hope more members from
web programming will join our mailing list.