[Owasp-malaysia] greetings 2010

Adam Othman adam0thman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:55:48 EST 2010

+1 to that. Meeting face to face is always the best option for me, imo.
Online has its benefits and its own masking, meeting in real helps you trust
one more. But then again, most of you guys here knows one another already,
direct or indirectly, rite? haha

When? where? Count me in. :)~

Regards,

Nik M Adam Hafiz