[Owasp-malaysia] greetings 2010

Mohd Fazli Azran Abd Malek mfazliazran at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:39:17 EST 2010

To new members,

Somehow now OWASP Malaysia Chapter have 125 members to our mailing list.
Greeting to all. Before we can start our chapter here maybe some of us
likely dont know what is OWASP is.

OWASP = Open Web Application Security Project

Now Mysecurity Community will organized OWASP Malaysia Chapter and we will
share the information and knowledge to every members. This OWASP was open
source project focus to web application for security. We not yet started the
project yet but we now ongoing to make some events for this. Anybody are
welcome to give suggestion and idea about this project. The rules are simple
don't not make noise and hated each others and some over critic and
troublemaker over this malling list be like professional not like childish.

We will update some XTVT and events. Wanna any detail can explore OWASP
project at

www.owasp.org

Our official chat via IRC was

irc.mysecurity.my 80

Any query or suggestion dont hesitate to contact me.

Mohd Fazli Azran
OWASP Malaysia Chapter Leader