[Owasp-Malaysia] Fwd: [Public Shadowserver] New Fast Flux Botnet for the Holidays: Could it be Storm Worm 3.0?

najmi.zabidi at gmail.com najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:06:17 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Adair <steven at shadowserver.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:22 AM
Subject: [Public Shadowserver] New Fast Flux Botnet for the Holidays:
Could it be Storm Worm 3.0?
To: public at shadowserver.org

All,

We just posted up a new blog on our wiki related to a new Spam
Campaign that's very similar to the Storm Worm and Waledac botnets of
the past. Lots of fast flux action and malware to go around. The post
may be updated a few times throughout the day to add some more
information.

Feel free to ping us with any questions or additional information.

The post is up here:

http://www.shadowserver.org/wiki/pmwiki.php/Calendar/20101230

Also, we'll have a new blog server coming in the near future that will
include RSS feeds etc.  We'll let you know what that's up and running.

Happy 2011!

Steven Adair
www.shadowserver.org