[Owasp-Malaysia] Owasp-Malaysia Digest, Vol 26, Issue 23

Daniel Wolve dwolve at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 03:50:55 EST 2010

I'd suggest you set your blackberry to download headers only.
Either that or unsubscribe from your current email and use an alternate email account to subscribe to the mailing list. Unless the mailing list is business critical, I wouldn't use my work emails for it.

Signatures are essentially stamps that are automatically attached to out going emails. And emails are basically appended text unless the author chooses to take his time to shorten the mail.

I share your pain especially when all you receive in forum replies are just pointless 1 liners which leads to nowhere.

Good luck in solving your issue.

End Transmission

DW

011404 - Gehenna