[Owasp-Malaysia] Ever wonder whos pays?

AHMAD SUHAIMI OMAR suhaimi at dvs.gov.my
Tue Dec 21 22:12:00 EST 2010

The problem is I do not know the content to decide "not to read" and I wish to be updated. Or may be I've not explored the options in my Blackberry. I indicated that my skill is very limited

Reading from archive? Well, it is as good as going to the Arkib Negara to read history, not the current history that is.

There is this disease among humans, they will jump as if all suggestions and critics are meant to condemn them. Kindly take some time to cool down and think about the reasons and logics of the suggestions. Would you be happy for somebody to reply "kawe nak potong rumput"? in the mails? I think this is an abuse use of the facility

Thank you